Environemental Monitoring and Comminication in Iguazu National Park- Brazil
Environmental Monitoring in Iguazu: Help assess the status of Jaguar populations, water quality and impact of trafic within the park on the local fauna.
Communication and Public Use in Iguazu: In this project you will have the opportunity to use your creativity to think of forms of educating the public on the environmental value of the National Park.
4 weeks 6 weeks 7 weeks 8 weeks
£ 1120 £ 1665 £1935 £ 2225
The price includes: Accommodation, with a choice of breakfast and dinner, daily transport to work, project placement and necessary training, 24/7 helpline for guidance support and emergencies.
Biodiversity Monitoring in Serra da Boquena National Park- Brazil
Biodiversity Monitoring In Serra da Bodoquena National Park: Assist in conducting structured surveys in a very rich remnant of Atlantic forest afterwards help update databases with the data collected in the field.
- Monitoring Butterflies (March-April)
- Monitoring Vertebrates (July-August) Prices from
2 weeks 3 weeks 4 weeks 5 weeks 6 weeks
£450 £670 £ 885 £1110 £1329
During the field work in this project you may be required to stay in the field in tents or in basic accommodation. During your stay in town and office work you have a choice of accommodation (subject to availability) self catering or B&B. The food during the field expeditions is provided by the park Authority, which also provides the transport during the field work.
Chapada Dos Veadeiros National Park
Tropical Forest Conservation in Costa Rica
Habitat Restoration in Chapada dos Veadeiros: Join this award winning restoration project in its endevours to restore the Cerrado Ecosystem (Brazilian Savana). You will take part in seeds selection, planting and maintenance of previous years regeneration parcels.
2 weeks 4 weeks
£ 690 £ 1380
Includes a choice of accommodations: self catering, B&B, half board and full board subject to availability.
Our Programme in The Brazilian Amazon has a choice of three projects
1) Biodiversity Monitoring in the Amazon: Participate in structure surveys of plants an animals, in the most bio-diverse corner of the planet and help update the database with the data collected.
2) Sustainable Development in the Amazon: The amazon rain-forest provides livelihood for many indigenous communities that live in harmony with the grand ecosystem. Help these communities assess the potential sustainable production of some of its local produce such as Brazil Nut.
3) Audiovisual content production: Use you creativity to educate the world on the importance of the amazonian rain-forest to provide livelihood for its people.
4 weeks 6 weeks 8 weeks
£ 1265 £1682 £ 2395
The price includes: Accommodation, food an transportation from the nearest Airport and during work
Our partner reserve in Costa Rica offers the opportunity of a full training in the monitoring of tropical forests organisms from noting plants development and fenology, through to identifying and studying bats, snakes, frogs monkyes and other animals.
2 weeks 4 weeks 6 weeks 8 weeks 12 weeks
£ 1040 £1878 £ 2,807 £ 3,640 £5,236
Price includes: Airport transfer on Arrival, hotel accommodation full board and working arrangement and field research tuition.